Here's a tasty snack that's perfect for a Valentine's Day class party. It's popcorn drizzled with melted white chocolates and heart sprinkles. It's simple, tasty, and mostly healthy since it's popcorn, right?!?!
Here's what you need:
1 bag of Ghirlideli white melting chocolates
1 jar of Valentine's sprinkles
2 bags of microwave popcorn - I use butter flavor, but unflavored is good, too!
Here's what you do:
1. Pop the popcorn according to the instructions on the bag. Pour the popped popcorn into a mixing bowl and set aside.
2. Melt the white chocolate over double boiler, or in a microwave safe bowl. If you use the microwave, be sure to stir the chocolates every 15 seconds so it doesn't burn.
3. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the popcorn and mix it well. Quickly add sprinkles and mix it again.
4. Lay down parchment paper and spread out the popcorn mixture to harden. After about 15 minutes the white chocolate begins to solidify.
5. Serve in cute Valentine's bowls (thank you Target) and enjoy!
Yields enough for 12 kiddos.
Posted by Erin Lane at 10:02 AM