Digital Solve It Strips® are a FUN, interactive, NO PREP math activity that gets 1st grade students excited to learn!
This is the paperless version of my printable 1st Grade Solve It Strips® Bundle. This resource cannot be printed; It is designed to be used on digital devices (e.g., iPads, Chromebooks, etc.) using Google Slides.
WHY USE SOLVE IT STRIPS®?
- Perfect early-finisher activity!
- Engaging independent practice!
- No prep – just print and play!
- Students use mental math and logic skills!
- Use all year long as a DIGITAL MATH CENTER!
- Makes math skills FUN and interactive!
- Photo directions showing how to play
- 15 different Solve It Strips® slides for each set
- Answer key for easy teacher correcting
- Student Recording Sheet – students can write down their answers for the teacher to check later
HOW TO PLAY:
**Your students will need to know how to use Google Slides for this activity. They will play in edit mode, not presentation mode.
- Begin by dragging and dropping the “Start” strip onto the Solve It Strip template. Solve the given problem.
- Find the next strip that has the answer in the answer box.
- Drag and drop that strip below the ”Start” strip.
- Continue solving the problems on each strip until you reach the FINISH strip.
- If you don’t end up with the finish strip, you didn’t complete the slide correctly and have to try again.
First Grade Solve It Strips Included in this Bundle:
Please read: This is a nonrefundable digital download. Please read the description carefully and examine the preview file before purchasing.
***Just a friendly reminder that this product is for A SINGLE USER ONLY. That means that copying or sharing any part of this product with another teacher, grade level, school, department, district, etc…is strictly prohibited. All rights reserved. Permission is granted to copy pages specifically designed for student or teacher use by the original purchaser or licensee. This is intended to be used by one teacher unless additional licenses have been purchased. The reproduction of any other part of this product is strictly prohibited. Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden. Doing so makes it possible for an Internet search to make the document available on the Internet, free of charge, and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
© All rights reserved. Erin Lane. www.Inspired Elementary.com