Digital Solve It Strips® are a FUN, interactive, NO PREP math activity/math center that gets students excited to learn!
This is the paperless version of my printable Numbers to 100 Solve It Strips®. This resource cannot be printed; It is designed to be used on digital devices (e.g., iPads, Chromebooks, etc.) using Google Slides.
This set of Solve It Strips focuses on numbers to 100. There are three slides for identifying numbers to 100 using tally marks, three slides for numbers to 100 using ten frames, three slides for numbers to 100 using base ten blocks, two slides for finding numbers to 100 by identifying the missing number (just before, just after and in between), and three slides that are a mixed review of the above skills.
WHY USE SOLVE IT STRIPS®?
- FUN early-finisher activity!
- Engaging DIGITAL practice!
- NO PREP – just click and play!
- Students use MENTAL MATH and logic skills!
- Use ALL YEAR long!
- Makes math skills FUN and INTERACTIVE!
- Photo directions showing how to play
- 15 different Solve It Strips® slides
- Answer key for easy teacher correcting
- Student Recording Sheet – students can write down their answers for the teacher to check later
HOW TO PLAY:
**Your students will need to know how to use Google Slides for this activity. They will play in edit mode, not presentation mode.
- Begin by dragging the “START” strip over to the Solve It Strip. Solve the problem on the “Start” strip.
- Find the next strip that has the answer in the answer box.
- Drag and drop that answer strip below the “START” strip.
- Then solve the problem on that strip. Continue solving the problems on each strip until you reach the “FINISH” strip.
- If you don’t end up with the finish strip, you didn’t complete the Solve It Strip correctly and have to try again.
Please read: This is a nonrefundable digital download. Please read the description carefully and examine the preview file before purchasing.
***Just a friendly reminder that this product is for A SINGLE USER ONLY. That means that copying or sharing any part of this product with another teacher, grade level, school, department, district, etc…is strictly prohibited. All rights reserved. Permission is granted to copy pages specifically designed for student or teacher use by the original purchaser or licensee. This is intended to be used by one teacher unless additional licenses have been purchased. The reproduction of any other part of this product is strictly prohibited. Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden. Doing so makes it possible for an Internet search to make the document available on the Internet, free of charge, and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
© All rights reserved. Erin Lane. www.Inspired Elementary.com