a love of learning in elementary children.
I have been an elementary teacher for 10 wonderful years. Most of my experience has been in primary, but I have taught in upper grades as well. I have always loved creating lessons for my students that would get them excited about learning, and now I am able to do that full-time, developing curriculum for elementary teachers!
I am inspired every day by my own second grader and TK(er), and I am incredibly thankful for this time in my life. Each and every day is truly a gift from God, and I’m enjoying every moment.
Here are a few other fun facts about me:
1. I have been married to my best friend for ten years…the most amazing man ever!!!
2. I have a deep love for Peet’s black iced tea.
3. I consider him my third child…
4. I like to match with my little one when I can get away with it. 🙂
5. Minions make me smile. every. time!
Thank you for reading a little bit about me. I love connecting with other teachers and it is my hope that you will be INSPIRED every time you stop by!