Making Change is fun and hands-on with Math Tiles! This math center activity encourages students to use their problem solving skills in making change from one dollar! Students have to figure out where to place all of the number tiles, 0-9, on each card, so that they correctly make the amounts of change.
Students use math and logic skills to place all number tiles, 0-9, to complete the equations on each tile card.
- 24 different Math Tile Cards (Color & BW included)
- Tips for using and storing Math Tiles
- Answer keys
- Student Answer Sheet: Ideal for independent work that can be checked later
- Two different options of the “Tile Tracker”-students see their success as they earn stars for every card completed correctly
- 0-9 number tiles (BW & Color)
See the preview file for a closer look!
***Just a friendly reminder that this product is for A SINGLE USER ONLY. That means that copying or sharing any part of this product with another teacher, grade level, school, department, district, etc…is strictly prohibited. You have the option to purchase multiple licenses (at a discount) for each additional person/classroom with whom you wish to share this product. Thank you for respecting my hard work!
© All rights reserved. Erin Lane. www.Inspired Elementary.com