Place Value to 100 is FUN and hands-on with these Math Tiles! This math center activity encourages students to use their problem solving skills while practicing place value skills:
Identifying values for base ten blocks
Recognizing tens and ones
Ten more/ten less than
One more/one less than
Completing a number pattern
Comparing numbers and more!
Students use math and logic skills to place all number tiles, 0-9, to complete the equations on each tile card.
- 24 different Math Tile Cards
- Tips for using and storing Math Tiles
- Answer keys
- Student Answer Sheet: Ideal for independent work that can be checked later
- Two different options of the “Tile Tracker”-students see their success as they earn stars for every card completed correctly
- 0-9 number tiles (BW & Color)
See the preview file for a closer look!
***Just a friendly reminder that this product is for A SINGLE USER ONLY. That means that copying or sharing any part of this product with another teacher, grade level, school, department, district, etc…is strictly prohibited. You have the option to purchase multiple licenses (at a discount) for each additional person/classroom with whom you wish to share this product. Thank you for respecting my hard work!
© All rights reserved. Erin Lane. www.Inspired Elementary.com