Writer’s Workshop Folders are a must-have tool for every elementary classroom! These folders help teach students about the writing process, as well as keep them incredibly organized! Writer’s Workshop Folders are ideal for grades 2-6 (but can also be used 7-12).
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE…
- Step-by-step instructions (with pictures) on how to create these folders
- Editor’s Marks tool sheet (two design choices)
- Word Choice tool sheet ( two design choices)
- Two differently designed sets of title labels for each pocket of the folder
- Two differently designed sets of 36 labels for the cover of student folders